Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus32079 Ignoramus32079 is offline

Default Harbor Freight family feud

On 2010-08-02, pyotr filipivich wrote:
Ignoramus28671 on Sat, 31 Jul
2010 17:57:21 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

But that doesn't change the fact that you seem to object to Paris
Hilton (et alia) inheriting her father's estate, yet feel that you
should be able to pass on your estate to your children.

Why, myself I would not mind having a part if it taken as taxes, I
think that it is totally fair.

We know that. So as long as your children get to keep a memento,
you're good with that.

I do not consider 55% or 65% of my money to be a "memento". Considering how
much I could transfer to them tax free, I am not losing my sleep over
estate taxes.

After all, you do need to make a "fair contribution" to "society",
and of course, it is up to those in the legislature to determine
which bureau will be deciding what is fair. Naturally, as you
consider the government to have first priority when it comes to
claiming the fruits of your labor.

Naturally such things are easier to think, than to actually research
this issue.