Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Harbor Freight family feud

On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 18:00:24 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I'm just saying those that think we should pay more taxes ought to poney
it up on their
own. Lead by example.

You're being silly. They're talking about taxes. Those are part of the
democratic process.

No I'm not sending in my extra share, that is for those that think we
don't pay enough
already.

Again, you're being silly. Vote.

That's the thing about so many of these phony conservatives - they
only believe in democracy when it's going their way. Now that their
spending sprees have dried up the golden goose, they're pinning their
hopes of fresh eggs on "the great cull". If they were smarter they'd
invest in something more likely to pay off, such as lottery tickets or
gold from glenn beck. Better yet, they should patent those
rose-colored glasses they wear that made GW and Palin look like
leaders. People could use those to make cowpies look like Wagyu steak.

Wayne