Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
David Haynie David Haynie is offline

Default Figured Maple Humidor - 3 attachments (1/2)

"Paul" wrote in :

That's a beauty. Did you seal the inside with anything before you put
in the spanish cedar?

No, the inside is completely bare, I have been concerned about that for a
while now, but the tops are fairly thin, so I hope they wont move to much.

I have made a few other humidors as gifts, and so far they seem to be
fairly stable...

As a side note, the linings are removable, they just drop in, in case they
need to be cleaned or ( god forbid ) you get mold inside the box...