Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The best day of my life.

On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 09:58:10 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

On Aug 1, 1:21*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
It used to be, that people shared each others pleasure. Someone got a
raise, or married or something. And everyone else was happy. The
expression "I'm happy for you" was often heard.

Now, with liberals trying to control society through the dark side,
we're only happy when someone else suffers. How pathetic.

Quit living your life based on others, and work toward your own
success. And the success of others. Get out of the evil dark side, and
come to the light!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

And may the force be with you :-)
It's a bit sad if nothing better than this has ever happened in your
life. You need to get out more.

Lefties already control yours. We'd rather that not happen here.