Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default New LCD television how reliable

On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 14:31:18 +0100, Tim Streater wrote:

In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:

On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 12:40:15 +0100, Adrian wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:

Exactly. My wife drives past half a dozen times a year (in a Ford
Fusion) so she picks up some extra shorter life stuff with no real
overhead. I pretty well fill the S-Max when I go, but it's less than
10 litres of diesel.

Is the Fusion diesel too? I'm surprised how the petrol version far
out numbers diesels.

Yup, diesel. And there are very few petrol S-Maxes these days; the
dealer tells me he hardly ever sells one. I get a real 45mpg out of the
S-Max, with mixed usage; my wife used it for a 900 mile heavily laden
holiday trip last year and got 47mpg over the trip...

Long term average in a C4: 54mpg.

I didn't know what a C4 was, but that looks comparable, given that the S-
Max is quite a bit bigger and heavier (being a 7 seater).

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org