Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default What global warming?

In article ,
Han wrote:

their use of external power. I know some of the problems too. My home
is very much shaded by trees, and even if it wasn't, the rules around
here might be difficult.

I am thinking smaller dams, not everything needs to be Hoover sized

But even then you have problems with the flooding, etc., that will
cause some problems with something. Heck some of the environmentalists
around here have been fighting with each other because of beaver dams
screwing up the nesting grounds of some weird fish species.
The main problem with all of this is NIMBY. You can't put windfarms
up just over the horizon off the Kennedy Estate because they might see
if you they scrunk their eyes just right.

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist