Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default What global warming?

In article ,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 7/31/2010 12:29 PM HeyBub spake thus:

In my view, the air's clean enough. Most of the time. And that we've long
since past the point of diminishing returns. There are, however, insane
people on the planet who will disagree.

I'm guessing you haven't spent much time in China lately.

Oh, I'm sorry, my bad: they don't count. They're not really people, just
a bunch of yellow peons who are supposed to make all our crap for us.
Who cares about their air?

Must not count because Kyoto and the other treaties give China, India
and "developing" countries a pass on complying with with the treaties.

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist