Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What global warming?

On 31 Jul 2010 20:39:46 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
:

On 31 Jul 2010 18:30:02 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
news
On 31 Jul 2010 16:11:13 GMT, Han wrote:

"JimT" wrote in
news:gpudnbD_bo7YqcnRnZ2dnUVZ_jKdnZ2d@posted. toastnet:

I have little doubt something is happening to our overall climate
and it's getting hotter. Is it man made? I'm not 100% convinced
either way yet.

That's right. HOWEVER, not restricting industrialized CO2 output
seems to me like continuing to whack your thumb with a hammer
because another whack and then another whack shouldn't make that
much difference in the pain you're already feeling in your thumb.

Restricting CO2 output simply is a move back to the stone age.
Taxing it is a simply fueling Washington to do more harm.

Taxing it would be the Republican way

You're an idiot. The Demonicrats are the ones backing Cap and Tax.

let the market place take care of it.

It will, if there is anything to "take care of".

Replacing fossil fuels with something else is what I'd prefer. Solar,
wind, hydro, nuclear, plenty of options that CAN be managed
responsibly.

I'd like to repeal some of the laws of physics, too. It would make my
life easier, but it's not going to happen.

I didn't think you'd get either the sarcasm, or "it". You proved it ...

Your writing is poor, I guess.