Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Belt stretch affects CNC mill accuracy?

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 09:33:35 -0500, Ignoramus28671

On 2010-07-29, RogerN wrote:

"Ignoramus6705" wrote in message

snip

Roger, there is no handweel attached to the ballscrews.

Have you found me a Syncrowave yet? :-)

I had one for sale for $600 last year. I asked for 600 here and 750
elsewhere. No one from this newsgroup wanted it, so I sold it for $750.

I saw you had them listed but by that time you had already changed your mind
about selling it. I found a Syncrowave 350 on eBay around 400 miles away
with a 499 starting bid and no reserve. Bigger than I want but a syncrowave
250 isn't exactly portable either. If freight isn't too high for 400 miles
I may bid $750 minus freight charges, thinking it would be worth $750
delivered. It doesn't have the TIG torch, water cooler, and I didn't see a
foot pedal. I already have a torch and water cooler on my old TIG so I'm ok
there. If I knew the foot pedal specifics I could probably get my existing
foot pedal to work on the Syncrowave too.

Foot pedals are very simple. I actually have a pile of them.

So to I. Probably....6-8 of them

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray;
a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't
like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all.
A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all
to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children.
A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station;
an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted."
Bobby XD9