Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default What global warming?

" wrote in
news
On 31 Jul 2010 16:11:13 GMT, Han wrote:

"JimT" wrote in
stnet:

I have little doubt something is happening to our overall climate
and it's getting hotter. Is it man made? I'm not 100% convinced
either way yet.

That's right. HOWEVER, not restricting industrialized CO2 output
seems to me like continuing to whack your thumb with a hammer because
another whack and then another whack shouldn't make that much
difference in the pain you're already feeling in your thumb.

Restricting CO2 output simply is a move back to the stone age. Taxing
it is a simply fueling Washington to do more harm.

Taxing it would be the Republican way - let the market place take care of
it. Replacing fossil fuels with something else is what I'd prefer. Solar,
wind, hydro, nuclear, plenty of options that CAN be managed responsibly.

--
Best regards
Han