Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - eye test

Clive George wrote:

I'm very pleased with my rimless pair. Lenses are as big as I could get,
which is slightly smaller than my old ones, but they sit closer to my
face so no gap problem. They also don't slip down, partly due to
weighing bugger all and also I think due to the springy arms (no hinges).

Those are all the same reasons I'm more pleased with my rimless ones
than any other pair I've had in thirty mumble years, plus the less
noticable "edge" of vision where the frame isn't IYSWIM.

The only downside was suffering a headache for a couple of days while my
brain learnt to "map out" the four dots where the arms and bridge
impinge on the lens.