Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default The best day of my life.

On Jul 31, 1:21*am, "JimT" wrote:
"Steve B" wrote in message

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Jul 30, 8:13 pm, "Steve B" wrote:
A tow truck is here to take my neighbor's BMW away. It just doesn't
get
any
better than this. The tow truck is blocking the driveway so he can't
get
out.

I take it you don't like your neighbor?

Don't know about you, but I don't like anyone who owns a BMW. They have a
Mercedes wannabe complex, and act out. Hey, I can't help it if they can't
afford a Mercedes and have to settle for a Beemer.

Steve

A Beemer is a BMW motorcycle. The BMW car is called a Bimmer.

http://www.bmwccbc.org/misc/tech-and-trivia/bimmer.html

Oh, dopey me. *I only parked them on the Las Vegas Strip for ten years.
What do I know? *Part of that ten years was from 68 to 70 when they were
looked at as a foreign piece of ****. *Then from 82 to 90, when they were
better. *But we called them Beemers. *I've probably driven more of them
than you've ever seen. *I even got to drive the Beatle's psychedelic
Bentley. They didn't own it at the time, Dr. Lonnie Hammargren, a local
brain surgeon did. *But, hey, you know more than I about such things, so
call it whatever makes you happy.

Steve

visit my blog athttp://cabgbypasssurgery.com

It seemed like an incredibly minor detail to me. Chalk it up to: Who really
gives a ****?

My brother is a beemer fanatic..... ****ing Nazi!

OK, so how does parking them or driving them have anything to do with
what the fact that you called them by the wrong name?