Posted to rec.woodworking
Bruce Bruce is offline

Default MLCS router bits

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:07:25 -0600, wrote
(in article
):

In the hunt for some dado router bits for a project that is up and
coming. I've searched around and found that MLCS has what I need at a
very good price.

Curious if anyone has good/bad experience with MLCS bits in general. I
like the fact that they have free shipping and of course the price.
Yes, if I could, I go with CMT or higher quality bits, but money is
tight.

MJ

I bought an 11-piece combo set a few years back as a starter set. The bits
still seem fine though I have had about 6 or 7 bearings explode on me (spares
were included in the set).

-Bruce