Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers,uk.tech.digital-tv
Invisible Man[_2_] Invisible Man[_2_] is offline

Default New LCD television how reliable

On 31/07/2010 13:16, dennis@home wrote:

"Invisible Man" wrote in message

There is one overriding reason why people should buy lots of insurance
- to make sure the company can continue paying my pension.

You have the wrong company if it needs to stay profitable to continue
paying your pension.

It is a final salary pension from the insurance company I worked for for
36 years. Fortunately the hole in this scheme is not too big at present
and presumably in the unlikely event that the company went bust the govt
organised compensation scheme would pay out.