Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Ivan[_6_] Ivan[_6_] is offline

Default New LCD television how reliable

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
Adrian C wrote:

Thing that I don't like about Costco, is their an 'anti-riff-raff'
policy on selecting only trade or professional status UK customers. I
don't see evidence of that in their American stores.

I don't mond that, it's the fact that there are so few branches and they
are all in out-of-the-way places that puts me off. I've seen on at
Trafford Park near to the giant Asda which I suppose is convenient for
some, but the others I've seen are in places line Avonmouth (why? the
place is a dump)

I went there the other day with my daughter (an NHS employee) and SIL to
have a look around to see if it was worthwhile joining, you're right
about the location, the Avonmouth roundabout system can pose a wee bit of a
nightmare for the uninitiated.
The general consensus was that by the time VAT had been added, most of the
stuff didn't appear to be very much, if any, cheaper than could be bought
elsewhere, especially if one is prepared to shop around, I can't honestly
say that we were exactly overwhelmed, so in the end we decided not to
bother.