Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers
geoff geoff is offline

Default New LCD television how reliable

In message , Tim Lamb
writes
In message , Michaelangelo
writes
Bob Eager burst on the scene, and said:

And in practice, in my nearest Costco (Thurrock, Essex) there are
plenty of 'riff raff'! They seem to qualify somehow...

Indeed. People 'borrow' legitimate users cards. Difficult for a
company like Costco to control that. Checking the validity of every
customer would take time and cost money, so prices would rise. It's
also not good for business if customers are routinely challenged in-store.

There is a photograph on mine! I suppose they don't see it until I get
to the checkout.

And you think that they ever look

apart from the fact that my photo must be 15 years old now

--
geoff