Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers,uk.tech.digital-tv
Norman Wells[_4_] Norman Wells[_4_] is offline

Default New LCD television how reliable

Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
Michaelangelo wrote:

Norman Wells burst on the scene, and said:

I just wonder if anyone here has actually received back from their
house insurance company more than they've paid out in premiums.
There should be some if the companies aren't rampantly profiteering
on the back of unjustified anxiety.

You don't really understand insurance, do you?

And, Norm, why d'you think it's unjustified?

It's a matter of the risk involved. After all, I could probably get insured
against pink elephants treading on my toes, but the risk is actually so low
that the premiums would never be justified.