Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Adrian C Adrian C is offline

Default New LCD television how reliable

On 31/07/2010 06:01, Michaelangelo wrote:
Adrian C burst on the scene, and said:

Costco are wholesalers. In the UK that means they cannot legally sell to
the 'riff-raff' (your term - which seems to include yourself).

Oi! :-)

I'm interested - what is exactly if the legal footing these and other
trade business enjoy to select customers? At the till, it's a VAT
receipt - like any other.

(I've dealt with organisations that do "Reverse Charge VAT", but Costco
is hardly in that boat)

They can
only legally sell to retailers, businesses, professionals and institutions.

I'm everything in that list but an institution. Should probably be in
one though ...

:-)

--
Adrian C