Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default New LCD television how reliable

Adrian C wrote:

Thing that I don't like about Costco, is their an 'anti-riff-raff'
policy on selecting only trade or professional status UK customers. I
don't see evidence of that in their American stores.

I don't mond that, it's the fact that there are so few branches and they
are all in out-of-the-way places that puts me off. I've seen on at
Trafford Park near to the giant Asda which I suppose is convenient for
some, but the others I've seen are in places line Avonmouth (why? the
place is a dump) and the nearest to me is 35 miles away as the crow
files (1h15m by car) and 56 miles by dual cariageway/motorway (59
minutes). That's a lot of fuel to go shopping.

Are they actually any better on price/service than the likes of
Makro/Bookers? I've never found either of those to quibble about
returns.