Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default The best day of my life.

On Jul 31, 3:28*am, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Jul 30, 8:13*pm, "Steve B" wrote:

A tow truck is here to take my neighbor's BMW away. It just doesn't get
any
better than this. The tow truck is blocking the driveway so he can't get
out.

I take it you don't like your neighbor?

Don't know about you, but I don't like anyone who owns a BMW. *They have a
Mercedes wannabe complex, and act out. *Hey, I can't help it if they can't
afford a Mercedes and have to settle for a Beemer.

Steve

A Beemer is a BMW motorcycle. The BMW car is called a Bimmer.

http://www.bmwccbc.org/misc/tech-and-trivia/bimmer.html

In th UK BMW is Black Mans Wheels. Second hand in Europe they're
ptretty cheap. Not the repairs or the insurance however.