Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default The best day of my life.

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Jul 30, 8:13 pm, "Steve B" wrote:
A tow truck is here to take my neighbor's BMW away. It just doesn't
get
any
better than this. The tow truck is blocking the driveway so he can't
get
out.

I take it you don't like your neighbor?

Don't know about you, but I don't like anyone who owns a BMW. They have a
Mercedes wannabe complex, and act out. Hey, I can't help it if they can't
afford a Mercedes and have to settle for a Beemer.

Steve

A Beemer is a BMW motorcycle. The BMW car is called a Bimmer.

http://www.bmwccbc.org/misc/tech-and-trivia/bimmer.html

Oh, dopey me. I only parked them on the Las Vegas Strip for ten years.
What do I know? Part of that ten years was from 68 to 70 when they were
looked at as a foreign piece of ****. Then from 82 to 90, when they were
better. But we called them Beemers. I've probably driven more of them than
you've ever seen. I even got to drive the Beatle's psychedelic Bentley.
They didn't own it at the time, Dr. Lonnie Hammargren, a local brain surgeon
did. But, hey, you know more than I about such things, so call it whatever
makes you happy.

Steve