Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default What global warming?

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"JimT" wrote in message
net...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100730/...u_russia_fires

Fortunately, we haven't had one triple digit day yet but this
weekend is supposed change that.

Never mind global warming. Since at least the early 1970s, we've had
at least one or two OTHER reasons for reducing emissions, and there's
not a sane person on the planet who disagrees with these reasons.

In the U.S., noxious emissions have been going down since the early 70's.
The air is cleaner than perhaps it ever has been, certainly better than 1850
in London.

Can you name either of these reasons, and explain why we should not
continue pursuing lower emissions even if the global warming theory
is never fully agreed upon?

Los Angeles is one. I can't think of another.