Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What global warming?

On 7/30/2010 11:57 AM JimT spake thus:

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...

On 7/30/2010 10:03 AM JimT spake thus:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100730/...u_russia_fires

Fortunately, we haven't had one triple digit day yet but this weekend is
supposed change that.

What global warming? This global warming:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...MNJI1ELCG7.DTL

"World's scientists call warming 'unmistakable'"

But hey, just continue denying AGW and keep your head in the sand; maybe
it'll help cool your brain.

I see cynicism isn't your stong suit. Did you read the article?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100730/...u_russia_fires

Whoops. Guess I'm too used to responding to AGW deniers. Will read next
time before posting.