Posted to alt.home.repair
JimT[_2_] JimT[_2_] is offline

Default What global warming?

"Tony" wrote in message
notbob wrote:
On 2010-07-30, JimT wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100730/...u_russia_fires

Fortunately, we haven't had one triple digit day yet but this weekend is
supposed change that.

We're seeing prolonged record highs in CO.

nb

Summer here in eastern TN has been hot as hell. Way above average. But
then again this is following the coldest winter in many many years and
there wasn't much of a spring. It seemed to go directly from winter to
summer. I missed those couple months of practically no heating or cooling
bills, went right from heating to A/C. If it stayed warmer all year round
I could handle it, or cooler year round, but not both extremes.

Same here. Freakish weather. It snowed hard in Victoria TX. It never does
that. They liked it though.