Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Meat Plow[_5_] Meat Plow[_5_] is offline

Default hissing sound coming from behind woofer on one side AR11

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:03:39 -0700, Amanda Ripanykhazov wrote:

Thank you for your confidence everyone: If I wanted to wind everyone up,
dont you think I would have found a funnier way of doing it than this?

Not if you're just not too funny in the first place.

If someone can get me a way of posting a wav file to a NG, let me know
and I will stick a microphone in front of the speaker and post whatever
it records

Meanwhile I will take the speaker out and report back if/when I have a
result

But you've already subbed the speaker and the hiss went away or so I
thought I had previously read.