Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Harbor Freight family feud

Why does anyone have the authority to tell someone else how much money
he "needs"? Aparently liberals think they do.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

This is also a good example why estate tax is a good idea. Just
because his son was made from his sperm, does not automatically make
him most qualified to run the business or "worthy" of being able to
command as much as his dad did.

You're more of a liberal than I'd realized, Ig.
Heartfelt condolences, sir.

How on Earth can being a dick qualify a person for an extra tax on
money their parents already paid tax on, and the heir will pay more
local taxes on when they spend it? And why should I, not a dick,
qualify for this tax?

WTF? Why should bad or stupid business practices on his part result
in taxes on your and my parts?

Wake up, Ig. You're on a bad (democrat) trip, duuuuuude.

--
To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of
principle.