Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman[_2_] The Medway Handyman[_2_] is offline

Default Gel kneepads

Spamlet wrote:

I think it's much easier to be hands free by having the pads
attached, and also one always seems to end up falling off the edge of
mats or overreaching in trying not to. And also you can kneel in
confined places, over joists etc. I should think a way to keep 'knee
pockets' on the knee, would be to put laces above and below the
pocket. I would not imagine the material would last very long
though. Perhaps the pad should be glued to the trousers...

The trousers have upside down pockets to hold pads like these
http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Work.../sd3186/p92667

They are inserted up into the pockets and a flap holds them in place.

Its actually difficult to kneel without a knee landing in the right place.

I wear mine 24/7 or more accurately 8/5. They are always there and you
don't notice them until you kneel down.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk