Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers
geoff geoff is offline

Default New LCD television how reliable

In message , Alan White
writes
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 13:49:55 +0100, Invisible Man
wrote:

Whenever someone tries to sell me a warranty or insurance I say I worked
for an insurance company for 36 years and don't believe in it. Car
insurance, house and contents insurance and travel insurance I do have.

I ask them do have so little faith in the reliability of the product
that they think I need it. Some get very cross when pressed for a 'yes'
or 'no' answer.

What's the point ?

They are only sales assistants there to sell products for the store i.e.
The goods and the extended warranty. It's not their product, not their
store, they don't make the rules or choose what the store sells

--
geoff