Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers
geoff geoff is offline

Default New LCD television how reliable

In message , Adrian C
writes
On 30/07/2010 08:39, Vortex7 wrote:
COSTCO offer free 5 year Warranty on all TV's as well as seemingly being
best value obtainable.

If you qualify, or can "guest" your way into a COSTCO via a 3rd party
then it's worth a visit before you commit.

The negative is you cannot browse the deals online. You have to go there
in person.

Returning items you've tried and don't like in Costco is a revelation.

Me: I'm returning this
Them: OK, here's your money.

Or ...

I'd like to return this which I bought last week, it's £10 cheaper this
week

I'm expecting 'Best Buy' to be much the same as Costco, based on my
shopping experiences in the states.

Thing that I don't like about Costco, is their an 'anti-riff-raff'
policy on selecting only trade or professional status UK customers. I
don't see evidence of that in their American stores.

I presume there must be some reason

It is good in the morning before the "riff-raff" are allowed in

--
geoff