Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers,uk.tech.digital-tv
Peter Duncanson Peter Duncanson is offline

Default New LCD television how reliable

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 18:16:36 +0100, Invisible Man
wrote:

We pay £180. I am retired and don't have £1/4M+ to rebuild and replace
the contents. That is why we have house insurance, not for day to day
small losses.

£180 is a tiny percentage of £1/4M+. In practice there is not just the
cost of rebuilding and the replacement of the contents but also the cost
of somewhere else to live while the house is being rebuilt.

--
Peter Duncanson
(in uk.tech.digital-tv)