Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default The best day of my life.

On Jul 30, 2:03*pm, "JimT" wrote:
"jamesgangnc" wrote in message

My wife has that with one of our neighbors. *They are oblivious to
their barking dogs outside when anyone walks by.

heh I don't have a problem with him. It's the other way around. He's
scared half to death of me and that's working out real well for me. I don't
hear a peep out of that that guy. Intimidation works

OK...stupid question(s).

If you don't have a problem with him, why have you intimidated him to
the point where he's afraid of you?

If you don't have a problem with him, why has the misfortune related
to his bimmer made this the best day of your life?

P.S. You have my sympathies if this truly is the best day of your
life. How sad.