Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default Speaking of Harbor freight

On 7/30/2010 10:21 AM, Smitty Two wrote:
In ,
The Daring wrote:

On 7/29/2010 11:31 PM, Rick wrote:
From another newsgroup....

http://www.vcstar.com/news/2010/jul/...sed-by-parents
-of-looting/

Sad, I hope my favorite toy store doesn't go away.

TDD

Don't worry, the marketing director says nothing will change:

The company responded to the lawsuit Monday in a statement put out by
its marketing head, John Batten: ³Family disagreements are never
pleasant, but this lawsuit is incredibly sad. The assertions in the
complaint are completely unfounded and they will be addressed in due
course. None of this will affect the business or continued success of
Harbor Freight Tools.²

Works for me, like most folks I am a total believer when told what to
think by the marketing department...