Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default New LCD television how reliable

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:09:19 +0100, Scott M
wrote:

Invisible Man wrote:

With all the clever countdowns and displays it never ceases
to amaze me that so few washing machines have a facility to sound a
warning when the cycle is complete.

Zanussi WMs do this. And bloody irritating it is too! They beep at the
end of the cycle (so far so good) but, if you don't go and acknowledge
it, it'll just carry on until the end of time at short intervals.

Our Zanussi tumble drier does the same.
--
(\__/) M.