Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Guess which subject has reared up again?

I have started half a dozen smouldering fires with fag ends. Including one
in the North Vietnamese Embassy, but that's another story..all were put
out by ME.

I've seen fat fires three-4 times. All put out without intervention by The
Authorities..
I've started half a dozen chimney fires as well, all doused in seconds..

Bloody 'ell, a walking disaster.
I can safely claim to have only started one unintentional fire and I don't
think a four year old can be held responsible so I don't accept the blame.