Posted to uk.d-i-y
jamma-plusser jamma-plusser is offline

Default Compact radiators - need some advice

The bottom of the compact radiator in my bathroom is rusting somewhat
and I'd like to replace it, preferably doing it myself. As I want to
do it myself I'd like to find a 'drop in' replacementment that doesn't
require any extra plumbing or mods to the existing pipes.

Radiator pics:

Front:

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...9999/front.jpg

Top:

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...k99999/top.jpg

Does anyone happen to know what make this is please or could suggest a
replacement that should fit without any adjustments to the existing
plumbing?

Measurements:

Height: 600mm
Width: 400mm
Depth: 100mm

Also, how can I tell if it's a Single or Double convector?

Thanks