Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning,rec.woodworking

Default FAceshields

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:58:47 +0000, Andrew Barss wrote:

I have several faceshields, all variants of the basic MSA unit, seen
he
http://www.amazon.com/MSA-Safety-Wor...dp/B00009363F/

ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Once annoyance is I often get chips or sawdust coming underneath the
visor, since it sits several inches away from my face.

Has anyone ever used this model?:

http://www.amazon.com/Sperian-Protec...nic-Shield/dp/

B001VXXUWK/ref=cm_cr_pr_sims_t

Looks even more uncomfortable than the first one :-).

While I agree that a full face shield is the best protection, I find
myself using goggles and a turtleneck leather apron most of the time
because I just don't like wearing the shield.