Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default MLCS router bits

wrote in message
In the hunt for some dado router bits for a project that is up and
coming. I've searched around and found that MLCS has what I need at a
very good price.

Curious if anyone has good/bad experience with MLCS bits in general. I
like the fact that they have free shipping and of course the price.
Yes, if I could, I go with CMT or higher quality bits, but money is
tight.

MJ

I am not sure I would buy just "1" MCLS bit, I think I would opt for a whole
set. Set prices are a very good value.
Yes you will be buying bits that you may never use but you will have them
at a very reasonable price.

When and if you need to replace one of those bits, replace it with a better
brand, CMT, Whiteside, Amana bit. Chances are that the MCLS bit that you
are replacing is the one that you are using the most. In this case quality
trumps inexpensive.