Posted to uk.d-i-y
Malcolm Malcolm is offline

Default loft in-line bathroom fans

David Robinson wrote:
I just want a simple bathroom fan, with an extract vent (no light,
just vent) in the bathroom ceiling, the fan itself in the loft (less
noise hopefully), and the exhaust vent on a soffit (or, because crawl
space down the edge of the loft is a challenge in our gently sloping
roof, in an external wall).

Has anyone found a Vent Axia kit, or do people buy the parts
separately?

If separately, will extract vent, exhaust vent, ducting, in-line fan,
and duct tape do the job, or is there something else I need?

Cheers,
David.

Look at TLC order code BG SF1 (or BG SF2 with run on timer) I installed
on a few years back and mounted the fan on London pattern brackets on
the gable wall using tap washers to isolate the fan from the brackets.
It can hardly be heard in the en-suite below

Malcolm