Posted to uk.d-i-y
js.b1 js.b1 is offline

Default Guess which subject has reared up again?

On Jul 29, 9:32*pm, "Fredxx" wrote:
We're talking about Part P. *So I was thinking of things relevant to
domestic fixed wiring.- Hide quoted text -

Yebbut the statistics invariably quoted include... Fixed...
Portable... Appliances... anything marketing can dig out without
checking its validity and without justification re ASA. Fire Officers
write "electrical" when no other cause may be found, where fixed
wiring is unlikely to be the cause particularly with ever more houses
having RCD protection.

We need EU lobbying to create 2 levels of charity - Defined Scope
Charity & Full Scope Charity where only the latter has full charitable
trust legal protection status and has no commercial interests, no
fees, just DOES charity work, at low cost overheads subject to regular
independent review.