Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff The Drunk[_5_] Jeff The Drunk[_5_] is offline

Default very hot water

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:50:48 -0500, Caesar Romano wrote:

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 11:27:07 +0000 (UTC), Jeff The Drunk
wrote Re very hot water:

My point is; If you don't know how to change a thermostat you should
probably seek local professional help and not trust the advice from the
lunatics in this news group.

That wasn't a nice thing to write.

It isn't when the sarcasm wasn't received by the reader (as in your case).

Besides that, there really are some lunatics in this group including me.
But I'm a lunatic with a lot of work history in HVAC and home repair/
remodeling.