Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Running power to a garden water feature

In article ,
Jules Richardson wrote:

Hmmm, I think that maybe all you can do there is dig carefully! For
water, I doubt there's any kind of depth rule. Maybe you can hope the
pipe runs in a nearly-straight line, so if you can locate and dig one end
and note the direction you can guess at the route and avoid it.

I'd probably find the valve boxes and see where it runs from there.
Find that, figure out the first head on that zone and then figure that
the runs to the other sprinklers go the shortest distance from the last
one.

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist