Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default thinnest plasterboard or other plaster substrate?

In article ,
Fred writes:

BTW I have bought a couple of angle beads to use. Do you hold these in
place with a couple of plasterboard screws, glue (no more tails type
of thing), or just push them into the wet plaster?

Plaster board beads - I just run some plaster up the back, and then
push on to the plasterboard, and plaster should ooze through the slots.
If the beads or the edge are not flat, you might need a screw or nail.
Again, should really use non-rusting ones, as if it ever gets damp,
you can get rust marks coming through the paintwork.

--
Andrew Gabriel