Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bad to non-existing service.

Stormin Mormon wrote:

You've got diabetes, and you don't have food in the car with you every
day of the week? So you take your lightheaded dizzy, and go out and
drive the car again?

I don't drive every day. Usually only once or twice a week, and only
long enough to get groceries or see a doctor. Sometimes I don't leave
the house for weeks at a time.

I was stuck somewhere for four hours longer than I was supposed to
be. (So much for setting an appointment) I had already used the snack I
had with me. The other restaurant was a half block away and I figured I
had about 10 to 15 minutes to get something to eat, or pass out.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.