Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A Challenge is Issued

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 21:59:58 -0500, Sunworshipper wrote:

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 19:54:06 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

What was cut from this piece of material?

http://a.imageshack.us/img840/6064/dscf1706x.jpg

Points will be given for getting.

(5 points) General class of item.

(5 points) Specific class of item.

(5 points) Specific item.

(1000 points) Exact and use application.

CLOSE DOES NOT COUNT.

I will post the final work piece sometime tomorrow.

The work piece is made up (in my shop) and the points don't matter. Highest
score will be officially named by me as the worlds smartest shade tree
machinist. They will hold the title for 5 seconds after they have achieved
their score and anybody can contest it in writing during the period for
which the title is held.

Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

ahhh, right and left sides of a fishing reel.

SW

Oooh!! thats good too!!

Gunner Asch