Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_4_] Jon Danniken[_4_] is offline

Default Non-auto circuit breaker

wrote:

He doesn't have to say he tested it for you to have a valid claim.
The description says that it is "fully functional" and since it is
faulty, it is NOT. If it were me, I would contact the seller and ask
for a refund, just so they don't get one over on me. Even if it costs
$6 to ship it back, you still wind up $6 better off than you are now.
That assumes of course they actually refund you the money, which if
they have good feedback they very likely will. Also, I have had
cases where the seller refunded shipping too. And cases where the
seller refunded my money and told me to keep the item.

It was a $6 item, with $6 shipping. It will cost me $6 to ship it back.

If the seller doesn't refund the shipping (most don't), I end up spending $6
to get $6 back, plus the pleasure of going to the Post Office.

It's in the trash, and the box is in the recycle bin.

Jon