Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening,uk.people.silversurfers,rec.food.cooking

Default clean with magazine sheets but not newspaper?

In article I304o.354599$NW.290714@hurricane,
alan.holmes wrote:
"Spamlet" wrote in message

Shiny magazine paper is a pain to anyone who likes to make notes in
margins etc. as biro smudges all over the place and pencil either won't
write on it or rips it to pieces.

Years ago they did feature non dirty newspaper ink in Tomorrow's World.
Like everything else in that prog, it never caught on.

I don't have any trouble with the Daily Mail, the ink does not stain my
fingers and I have used it for wrapping apples when putting them in storage.

Well, I am glad that that it has some uses.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.