Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default OT Venezuela.

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 7/27/2010 2:56 PM, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message
wrote in
:

My neighbor hoses her lawn down with unbelievable amounts of
chemicals. Her logic: "How could they sell it if it wasn't safe? And
I'm not allergic to it, so I don't worry."

Then she comments about pollution in Lake Ontario and blames all of it
on Kodak.

Clearly, education is terrible in your neighbor's case. Or she has
diminished receptivity.

--
Best regards
Han

Perhaps, but let's face it: Garden centers still sell plenty of poison.
Based on the number of perfect lawns I see in this country, demand for
poison is higher than ever.

Wanna join my new environ(mental) group PETI People for the Ethical
Treatment of Insects? Perhaps get some naked women to skitter around
wearing nothing but antenna and bug eye like sunglasses? A little
green and brown body paint may help?

TDD

Fun, but too much work. I'd prefer to watch my neighbors and other lawn
poison freaks ingest the stuff they think is safe. That'll clean up the
problem in the most expedient way, although it'll wreak havoc on the real
estate market.