Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default MLCS router bits

On Jul 28, 1:07*pm, "
wrote:
In the hunt for some dado router bits for a project that is up and
coming. I've searched around and found that MLCS has what I need at a
very good price.

Curious if anyone has good/bad experience with MLCS bits in general. I
like the fact that they have free shipping and of course the price.
Yes, if I could, I go with CMT or higher quality bits, but money is
tight.

I'm sorry, but you seem to be posting a question about woodworking on
this newsgroup. From current postings I surmise that that isn't
allowed. Thanks.

PS No first hand knowledge of their bits, but they get pretty much
universally good reviews on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/MLCS-8377-Rout...owViewpoints=1