Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default MLCS router bits

On 7/28/2010 12:07 PM, wrote:
In the hunt for some dado router bits for a project that is up and
coming. I've searched around and found that MLCS has what I need at a
very good price.

Curious if anyone has good/bad experience with MLCS bits in general. I
like the fact that they have free shipping and of course the price.
Yes, if I could, I go with CMT or higher quality bits, but money is
tight.

MJ

I have quite a few MLCS bits and they do the job very nicely. Assuming, of
course, that "the job" does not mean "lasting forever in a production shop".
Occasional use from a hobbyist wooderworker and the bits should last a good
long time. I've never had one crap out.

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.