Posted to uk.d-i-y
AL_z AL_z is offline

Default Couple of floor-tiling questions...

harry wrote in news:c26c08ba-6bd0-4868-af47-
:

PVA is the way to go as others have said. However I have never had
much luck with self adhesive vinyl tiles, they have come up in a few
months esp. where walked on. There are tiles available with no glue,
you stick them down with Evostick or similar rubber based glue.
Cheaper too and more colours to choose from.

Thanks - I'll look for those. I do have a stack of self-adhesive tiles
which I bought for about 25p each, but if I can get a better quality tile
without the self-adhesive, I may be interested.

Al